Tuesday 30 September 2008

Shop refurbishment

I've decided that it was time to give Eyeshoot a bit of an overhall. The sections have been the same for ages now with pretty much everything going into the 'Unmatted Prints' section which was far bigger than the others which were disproportionally small as you can see below:



After much consideration and cutting up of thumbnails of all images currently in the shop I've decided to order by colour.....


Which I think looks quite good - now I'll have to go through the tags to make sure they're all correct for each colour section. It's also easier now to see the distribution of colours and cards/sets/other and I can easily see what I need more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5