Tuesday 8 January 2008

New year, new blog!

Hello world! My name is Sarah and this is my brand new blog. It's a photo blog actually, my other blogging needs are satisfied elsewhere.

This is where I'll be keeping track of my photographic goings on during 2008 (and beyond, hopefully). I've got lots of photos online already, at my lovely website, eyeshoot and on the wonderful Flickr and those will remain, but I feel I need a new space for a new year and a new approach.

I'll be leaving my current job in the Spring and obviously need to earn my keep and I have decided to attempt to do so via my collection of cameras. I reckon that I'll be needing a sounding board, a place to wibble about new equipment and new techniques, a promotional space and I would, of course like people to get in touch and tell me what they think!

So that's what will be going on here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Morocco shots! A few of mine, mostly touristy stuff, is at http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/89399/

    I totally want to go back for more photo-opts!

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5