Friday 29 February 2008

My book now available to buy!

My book is now available on Blurb!

I made this very simple photo book at the end of last year and have some copies at home, but I couldn't use the publish to the world service offered by the site as I live outside of the USA. This morning I had an email from them saying that the service was available to everyone, so with great glee I popped over and got myself organized. And here it is!

It's a small book of 10x8 inches and is available in hard or soft cover, there are 48 pages of lovely photographs shot in three locations in North Morocco last spring.

Please have a look and let me know what you think of it.


Capturing the blues...
By Sarah Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5