Monday 10 March 2008

flashing!

Okay, I appreciate that I'm not going to win any awards for my animation skills just yet, but my first ever attempts at gif dodahs aren't too bad. They are the only two plugs on my rather bare looking plugboard. There's one for my book and one for my Etsy shop. It took me a while to work out the animation software (a free version of Jasc Animation Shop) but as I only wanted something very simple, it wasn't too bad. Not really. I'll have to have another go later and see if I can come up with something a little more polished. I've been adding my plugs to a few Plugboards I've come across and a few from this long list.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading about your techie adventures in blog promotion. your photos are gorgeous, lovely work and entertaining blog.

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5