Monday 1 February 2010

Before and After.

When we were in Holland recently we went for a walk on the beach on Sunday morning after there had been a night's worth of snow - the sky was flat pale grey, the sea was grey, the sand was brown with a layer of white. 

I'd never taken photos in such conditions before and it wasn't an immediately appealing view, but I had in mind the textures I've been so impressed by recently and decided that the flatness would work beautifully with them.

Before

 

After


1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm crazy, but the 'before' image is fantastic! The photo after post, is nice, but has a completely different feeling. I love seeing before/after comparisons, though- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5