Wednesday 16 July 2008

Being Productive for a change

While I've been feeling really off colour for the last few days, I've been spectacularly unproductive. I'm lazy and unmotivated at the best of times, but on the (thankfully) rare occasions when I'm ill I do nothing of use to man nor beast.

But I've started to do an epic upload to iStock of my photos from Japan, I've almost reached my limit for the time being, but it's a fairly labour intensive performance doing all the keywording etc and then you have to wait with crossed fingers that they will actually accept your work. Once accepted you then have to keep your fingers crossed that people in the outside world actually want your images and more importantly can actually find them amongst the millions which are there.

Here's my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5