Thursday 3 July 2008

Birthday Treasury

It's my birthday today and I've done absolutely nothing interesting at all. My one treat was a visit to my local organic, vegan co-op to stock up on spices. I really do remember when birthdays were different to every other day.

But, I've been in two beautiful Treasuries today which has cheered me up no end! The Ministry of Silly Walks seems to be really popular with curators, it's popped up over and over again which is great!

The Color of Sand by ZsBcreations
Made it to the Front Page - well done!!

If wishes came true by uncorked

Click here to see it in Etsy.


I've also made my second Treasury today, it's a beautiful collection of pale anti-summer colours!

The Opposite of Summery

Click here to see it in Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5