Thursday 17 July 2008

Thursday Morning Treasury

My Willow Blossom print seemed to have a few extra views when I looked this morning, and then on checking the Treasuries I found that it was in a rather nice one called:

332 and Unprepared
by CharmantShop


I still feel like my head is full of cotton wool and not inclined to do anything productive. I've uploaded a ton of stuff to iStock over the last couple of days and already the rejection emails are coming in. They always say that I've over filtered and that there's 'artifacting' at 100% which I can never see and if I could see it, I obviously wouldn't submit that image. I've a couple which can be resubmitted, so that's what I'll be doing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5