Monday 13 October 2008

International Debut....

.....for Stacked Pallets

In My Dreams
By Snapping Twig


And another outing for Blue Wall in Blue Door in a defiantly summery selection:
Screw the Fall
by Creatively Tangled


Business on Etsy has certainly picked up after the fallow months since July, I'd like to think that it's because of the two ads I've placed on Majaba, one for each shop for two weeks each. It only cost $48 for both. They started on Friday and I've sold three $35 prints and a set of posters and a digital download since then. I really hope it's because of the ads. I've had many more looks and hearts which could possibly have something to do with my new Premium Portfolio on Trunkt.

Let's hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5