Sunday 8 March 2009

Handy Tool.....

I found my way to this Treasury with a new Etsy tool which I saw mentioned in the forums, it's called Craftopolis and does the wonderful job of telling you which Treasuries your work is featured in at any one time, and it even tells you if you're an alternate choice. How handy will that be? It's been made by Studio Marlene, so a big thank you to Marlene (if that's her name! for all the work)

Lovely
by Helisengezer


Anyway, here's the appropriately named Treasury which Craftopolis led me to on Sunday evening. It's by Helisengezer who makes some really nice quirky bags in a variety of sizes and styles, here's one which I particularly like:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning Craftopolis.com! I hope you enjoy it and find "Treasure Hunting" easy to use! You're a very talented photographer by the way!
    Take care,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craftopolis is a great tool and what a nice treasury you are in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photograpgy is so beautiful, happy to feature you :)

    Thanks for featuring my bag!
    heli

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5