Wednesday 31 March 2010

UK Beauties - I've finally got my Treasury live!

After waiting for the longest time, I finally have my Treasury up and live, it's a Treasury West (I still don't know what the difference is between that and the main one, never mind the not yet released Treasury East), here's the full view including my alternate choices.


Each link below goes directly to the item featured above - until it sells out anyway!


I'd love to know what you think about it as it's been a while since I've made one and I hope I've not lost my knack.

All of the artists are from the UK and have shops bursting with beautiful things - why not show them some love and have a click around their shops, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5