Saturday 19 April 2008

Disappointing day's work

I went to see my friend in Anglsesy today, he's an artist and I always take pictures in his studio which is one of my favourite locations. I thought it would be a good place to play with my new TTV contraption.....I took a batch of photos with Peter's old Panasonic Lumix which is a very good compact digital camera, but looking at the pictures in Lightroom, every single one is out of focus. I'm really disappointed. I did expect much better. The pictures I took on the freezing cold and seriously windy beach were even worse. I'll be able to make some nice fake TTV like the one below, but I really want to crack this technique. It can't be that hard can it? There are enough people doing them, unless they're all cheating too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5