Thursday 17 April 2008

New Graffiti Images in Etsy Shop

Liberty and Friends.



Ministry of Silly Walks

Ministry of Silly Walks

I had an unexpected few hours at home on Tuesday morning and was surprisingly motivated to make some new prints and to get them listed. I've been photographing graffiti for years now, ever since my first digital camera which is what really got me going! I've never really done anything with the pictures before despite being very fond of the collection. I thought I'd try some on Etsy to see if the world would like them.

I'd sold one of the Ministry of Silly Walks by the end of the day! I'm hoping that sale is the start of a mad rush. Or at least a slow trickle of sales......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5