Friday 27 August 2010

Silly Walks on the Front Page

Another Front Page - hurrah!


We had staggered home from supper out and as I checked my email on our return I saw via Facebook that my trusty Ministry of Silly Walks print was yet again on the Front Page of Etsy.  Not only on the FP but it had sold!  I think that this is the first occasion where such exposure has directly led to a sale.  I also had two messages from people wanting to buy a print, and one of those was for a larger one, as well as the sale of a card of the same image.  Not a bad evening's work considering that I wasn't even at home!


Here's the Treasury - and I have no idea what the title means!






I've been playing around with Wordpress after getting the fantastically helpful support team at my hosting company Nexcess to install the software for me as was totally baffled by the whole process.  It's proving much more tricky than I had anticipated to do what I want.  I really want a good photo gallery set up and I suppose I'll just have to spend many more hours researching and finding out just how to do that.  I now need a good new website, I still like mine but I need something much more flexible and functional.  It's not going to be so easy to get it though......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5