Friday 22 February 2008

Many miles - My little Smarty hits 16,000



Ha! Now set up for Mobile Blogging!

In the past I've had a great time sending pictures to both my LJ and Flickr accounts on may phones with no trouble until suddenly, quite a while ago my phone (Sony Ericcson 850i) suddenly decided not to let me send any emails, telling me I had the 'wrong Yahoo login'. This really irritated me and I tried everything I possibly could to find out what on earth that meant and had no luck. I know it's not exactly the end of the world not to be able to email pictures, but I really liked the fact that I could just do it! Today I set up the system here at Blogger and it worked first time.

It's all rather ironic really as I'll be replacing my phone any day now, most likely with an iPhone which of course has a famously crappy camera. I've deliberated for ages and driven everyone mad with my procrastinations about why I should or shouldn't get a particular phone and I've sort of had enough of scouring the websites to find any useful information and I think I'll just have to live with a naff camera for the next 18 months. It's not as if I never have any other camera with me, theres often a hefty D300 around my neck or my slightly chunky, battered and temperamental Fuji Finepix F10 in my handbag. I might even keep my K850i on a pay as you go system just to email pictures, or is that a really sad thing to do?

So, it seems that mobile blogging is back for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5