Saturday 5 June 2010

Back from Yoga in Crete and on the Front Page of Etsy!

I had a great time in Crete, the yoga was excellent as was the weather (after a slightly dodgy start) and the food was outstanding!  I really could have done with another week.

I took about 200 photos which I'm sifting through gradually, there should be a few decent ones when I've finished with them.

I checked my Facebook this morning to find that my Love in a Mist print is in a Front Page Treasury, a really pretty one:



We're pottering into town to catch up with chums at lunchtime which will be splendid and then we've got a party in the evening which should be quite an event although at this point in time, I know very little about it - details will be arriving nearer the time;  how mysterious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5