Monday 4 October 2010

My Etsy UK Silly Season Treasury.

I've made my first Treasury for ages, in fact, my first one since the 'wait for 333' system ended.  My inspiration for this sudden streak of egalitarian creativity is the UK Silly Sale which goes live for one day only on Friday October 8th from 7pm.   All the UK based Etsy sellers are welcome to join in the fun where we'll be clearing out the shelves, cupboards and storage boxes in time for the real silly season (hopefully).

I've trawled the tagged listings and come up with this collection of lovely pieces - not only are they all gorgeous, they're all bargains, so click and buy!

Autumnal Themed UK Silly Sale by Eyeshoot


Mookaite Circle Necklac...
$15.00

Lamu Donkey Portrait - ...
$18.00

Silly Sale 50% Off! Sil...
$21.00

HALF PRICE Vintage 60s ...
$4.50

Silly Sale - Smocked Fa...
$10.00

Oops - Two small white ...
$10.25

Botanical Paper Cut Pos...
$6.50

I 'HEART' Butto...
$27.00

UK Silly Sale - Copper ...
$28.00

SILLY SALE - Golden Spi...
$5.00

iBee
$15.00

Hand Printed Tea Towel ...
$12.00

SILLY SALE - happy birt...
$2.00

Extra long chunky brass...
$12.00

SILLY SALE Eco Heart Ne...
$10.00

8 inch silk-lined strip...
$20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5