Monday 23 February 2009

Green is obviously the colour of choice at the moment.

It's certainly been a good day for my Eyeshoot photos with this, my fourth Treasury today and a second outing for Path Through Moss (I still haven't sold one though.....)

I knew if I waited enough
by Seymour Chevrons

There's a really lovely collection of greens here and a nice spread of items too, jewellery, art, ceramics with a scarf too. I think my favourite is this lovely pendant by Adorn Jewelry

Set in Stone, Moss Pendant

I've been working on an interesting new style using one of my Japanese temple photos, the Photoshopping is hurting my brain right now, so I think I'll give it a break for the night and face it again tomorrow when hopefully I'll be able to post some examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5