Monday 23 February 2009

The Power of Green.

Here's another Treasury today with my Path Through Moss print which seems to be popular with curators - it must be the greeness, there always seem to be quite a few green flavoured Treasuries around. I'm not complaining, the exposure is always lovely!

The Secret Garden
by Finch Bird
Finch Bird's shop has some lovely, simple silver jewellery. I'm a great fan of simple but 'big' jewellery, I'm just not made for delicate wafty pieces as they either get caught in my hair and drive me mad, or just get in the way generally. I think that this chunky solid sterling silver ring is my favourite,

Untitled $85

From now to the end of February 50% of every sale will go to the Red Cross Australian Bushfire Appleal which can only be a good thing and persuade more people to treat themselves.

From the Treasury, I think that my favourite piece is this lovely bowl by Bridgeman Studios. I used to do pottery at school a million years ago and have very fond memories of making various things, often with not too much success! I studied for my degree in Stoke on Trent which used to be the centre of the world's pottery industry (now sadly almost gone) and there was a massive ceramics department at the university which I found fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5