Wednesday 7 April 2010

My photos have been used to make some lovely pendants!

I sold a digital collage sheet to a customer a while ago and at the weekend I got a really nice message from her linking to the resin pendants which she has made from them and is selling from her shop!

It's so nice to get some actively positive feedback from a customer especially as I always wonder what happens to the digital collage sheets I sell.

Here are the pendants in Bethtastic's shop on Etsy.  The pendants hang on an 18" silver plated sleek snake chain.  I'm very proud to see my work used in such a vibrant and popular shop.







Here's an example of my Through the Viewfinder Digital Collage Sheets.  They cost just $3.60 and are emailed right to your inbox.  There's a nice variety of image from pretty florals to urban graffiti.  If you like the look of them and fancy using some for your craft projects, here's where you can find them


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5