Tuesday 30 March 2010

I've made a perpetual calendar!

The unexpected sale of a calendar on Friday got me thinking.....

If one customer wanted a calender at an unorthodox time of the year, why wouldn't another and why should they have to waste the months which have already passed?

This led me to tweak my design and turn my 2010 calendar into a perpetual calendar, one which can be used for any year.

This is how the pages look now - I think that they look pleasingly more simple than with the addition of the day line at the top, that little bit more space works well.






I'm still waiting on that Treasury and have rather irritatingly just missed T West by a nano second.....my time will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5