Sunday 14 March 2010

Mother's day and two Treasuries.

It's been a busy couple of weeks since I got back from my week in the sun, lots of lovely sales to deal with, some new products in my shop, some very nice and welcome real work and quite a bit of just messing around really and having a nice time!

It was mother's day here in the UK today and I duly entertained my mother with champagne and smoked salmon at home followed by a massive Chinese binge at our favourite dim sum restaurant followed by Ben and Jerry's and Alice in Wonderland in 3D which I thoroughly enjoyed.  It was much better than I had been lead to expect.  Back home now to find two very pretty Treasuries full of great items.  So just a quick post today I'm off to watch David Dimbleby on BBC1 with a large mug of tea.

The Red Tent



Eye of the Beholder



Thank you to both curators for featuring my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5