Sunday 6 April 2008

Kodak Duaflex

After losing out on the Duaflex last week, I did well and won one tonight for £26 including postage!

I put my starting bid of £15 in early in the week and was the first to bid, then it was just me all week until about six hours ago. I was organized and set a timer for about four minutes before the end of the auction and then sat hitting the reload button and upping my bid to £25. I actually won it for the bizarre amount of £22.11.

I can't wait to start using it - I hope it's not too much of a fiddle. I'll be making Russ Morris' contraption for which he has kindly made a downloadable template for the great photographing public to use to their own ends. It is specifically designed for this camera which is great as my own contraption for my Rolliecord was a real pain in the arse to make. I used masses of foam from a Chanel Number 5 gift box from Xmas, it was a massive box of smellies and there was masses of lovely dense grey foam to play with, but it was far too big to be portable and so I never really used it other than at home and on one shoot in a friends garden.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5