Monday 30 June 2008

Monday Treasuries, mine and others

I made my first ever Treasury today, it's called Fonts Letters Numbers and as you can imagine is made up of fonts, letter and numbers. It was actually quite hard to find the images I wanted and wasn't sure if it was being viewed live as I was putting it together as I hadn't planned it in advance. Anyway, it's up and running and has even had a couple of comments so far!

Here it is:
(Click here to go straight to it's page over at Etsy.)

Not only is my own on show for a few days, some more of my pieces have featured as well - it's getting busy over there,

First is the very nice 'Street' by Jenglo which features The Ministry of Silly Walks on the third row down in the middle:
(Click here to go directly to it)

Secondly, Summer Breezes by tmStudioDesigns featuring Blue Bicycle, Wall and Door in the centre of the top line:

(Click here to go directly to it)
It's interesting to see which images of mine other Etsians select for their Treasuries, there's a definate few favourites and I love seeing that little gold or grey star in the lists!

Thanks to everyone who's featured my work, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5