Wednesday 13 August 2008

Treasuries

I've not been spending much time in my Eyeshoot shop lately as I'm desperatley trying to fill up the new one, Inter Alia which has made three sales so far, but all for minute amounts of money and there's one non paying buyer, which is a first for me! I've not sold a single digital thing which I'm sort of disappointed about as I think that they look good....it would seem that I'm not in with the in crowd!

Anyway, Eyeshoot was in three Treasuries last night and here they are in all their colourful glory!

Grasshopper
by Lizzy Watson

Missing Amsterdam
by LAS LOPEZ LAS
I Got the Blues
by planet treasures

As usual, a massive thank you to all three curators for taking the time to find my work and to include it in their lovely selections!

I think I'll have to put a Treasury together as Inter Alia, I've done a couple as Eyeshoot and it was fun. It's time to find some great ephemera and papery items to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5