Saturday 6 June 2009

Here's a bright and cheery Treasury for a dull and rainy Mancunian summer's day!

Sunshine and Blue Skies
by NY Illustration
I've been very lazy today - I didn't go out for a run this morning as it was pouring, I didn't go to the gym as I think that's a sort of sad thing to do on a Saturday, so I stayed in bed and haven't been much more active all day really. I've read by long abandoned book, faffed around online, done some laundry, watched Roddy Doyle's The Van and now Peter's back to disturb my peace with the Rolling Stones movie - I can't stand them so shall vacate to the bedroom with my book and leave him to it. My parents are coming round later and we're off to The Persia Grillhouse for mum's early birthday supper as she'll be away in the sunshine for the actual day. I may break with all tradition and pop out for a run in a bit, but then again I might not......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5