Sunday 7 June 2009

Made in Manchester

I've just returned back home after an afternoon down in the lovely Worcestershire countryside at a bit of a gathering of Peter's family in aid of his uncle who moved to Australia in the 60s and is currently making his first visit home. We drove through some seriously dramatic rain on the way down, but by the time we arrived, the sun was out and we had a nice time with nice food and lots of chat and got home in record time and I found this jolly Treasury full of Mancunian work, it's a little tribute to our fledgling Made in Manchester Group for which I've set up a blog but haven't done anything at all so I think that this Treasury will spur me to make the first proper post!

Made in Manchester
by Art Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5