Monday 29 June 2009

Sourdough 4b

After a day of doing practically nothing, my starter obviously leapt into action as soon as I turned my back and went to bed because when I checked it before going to the gym at about 8.30 it had most definitely doubled in size and was bubbly, light and frothy. Hurrah!


So instead of making an early start on the treadmill I did what I had to do:

30g Organic whole rye flour
120g Organic strong white flour
250ml (1 cup) spring water at 40 degrees

All in a bowl and attacked with my electric hand whisk for about five mins.
In to the plastic tub, lid on.


Off to the gym for a run and some weights!

Added at 11.00
Back from the gym and it's all action on the shelf after just 2.5 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5