Thursday 2 July 2009

Beautiful!

I haven't been featured in a Treasury for ages and was starting to get a bit paranoid, but here today is a change in my luck and it's a real beauty!

Fresh

Look at this lovely necklace from her shop made from pretty, cool coloured sea glass - perfect for summer!

Sea Glass Necklace - Olive Green And White Sterling Silver Adjustable 25$

I've had a super hot day doing surveys in Lancashire today, there was a converted bleach works, a totally empty wallpaper showroom, a stone merchants and finally a rural garden centre where we measured about a dozen poly-tunnels and for a special treat, a glasshouse in the scorching sun......

A bit later I'll be feeding my Starter so that I can finally get The Bread underway tomorrow as a special Birthday activity.....I'll deal with it when I get back from yoga. Also my first 30x20" print for a customer will be ready to collect from the lab and I can't wait to see how Love in a Mist (it's the one in the Treasury above) looks so big. I've also had three test prints on Fuji Pearl Metallic paper done and I really hope they look as good as I'm expecting then I can add that as an option to all my prints which I think will add a nice new dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5