Wednesday 20 January 2010

Black and White and Red All Over......

I like the drama in this Treasury and that my Red on White print has been featured!

A few of my favourites


The dramas with my printer continue.  I've had this problem previously and it's driven me crazy as I try every variation I can think of.  Perhaps I'm being too picky - we all know that a print on paper will never look as gorgeous as it does on the screen, even with soft proofing.  Maybe to someone who hasn't seen the computer image the printed image will look fine?

Here's the one I'm experimenting on now which to me looks great on screen but the print looks a bit dull with the branch in the bottom left corner being much less visible than in the image below, sort of a bit less luminous......


Spring 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5