Monday 26 January 2009

Cool and British.

Ta Da! My raven print from my new shop has made it to a Treasury in it's first week. It stated off as an alternate choice then when something sold it was promoted and Rachel Lucie was kind enough to let me know.

Curiously Cool and British
by Rachel Lucie


It's a great selection, I adore the bunny it's too sweet and I've always found Art and Ghost's work fascinating and she's from Manchester - it's always cool to fiind an artist you admire is from your home town! And Smokey Jo, the beautiful cat is just gorgeous.

Rachel's got some lovely jewellery in her shop, I think that this one is my favourite:


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the treasury! :) And that's a wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5