Thursday 22 January 2009

Welcome to eyeshoot squared!

I've started a third shop....I may be mad.

It's a second photography shop which will sell only square pictures - through the viewfinder, Holga and others. It's called 'eyeshoot squared'.

Here are some examples of what I'll be selling. I was never happy mixing formats in eyeshoot so decided to branch out and specialize. The prints will be priced lower than my main shop as an experiment, the first ones I'm listing are five inches square and I've cut the paper square and they look great! I'll be selling a range of images from nature and the city.








1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. Your work looks lovely! Good luck with the new Etsy store. Hope you sell a lot.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5