Tuesday 2 September 2008

Fabulous new digital image sheets

I bought a great 1950s children's encyclopaedia yesterday and have scanned a few pages to (hopefully) sell as digital sheets. I had intended to viciously cut the book up, but didn't have the heart when it came to it!

I've only sold one digital sheet so far and haven't heard back from the buyer if they liked it and if the download system worked easily for them. It would be nice to know as I think that the idea of digital sheets is fantastic and I can spend ages looking at them in other people's shops! I can't imagine where they get the original material from as some sellers have so much of it and I've looked in various junk shops and markets and never find anything......very mysterious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5