Thursday 11 September 2008

Pushing the Envelope

I've been making envelopes from old magazines....one set from a 1984 World of Interiors in which I've included little note cards made from other pages with some card-stock pasted in the middle.







The second lot (I think better too) from old food magazines in which I've included one inch round stickers.








I really need to sell something soon and not just spend all my time making loads of new stuff for nothing......I can't believe the way that my sales have just vanished. I've sold one print since my return from Japan. Apart from Etsy, I've sold two prints on Imagekind for about £5 each and one card on Redbubble. I do sometimes wonder if all the time I spend staring into this screen is really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5