Wednesday 26 November 2008

Busy

I've finally got my CS3 suite back on my Mac so work has finally commenced! I'm teaching myself In Design from Adobe as Quark is always a real pain to reinstall after a technical meltdown. I remade templates for a couple of sets of cards in it yesterday as I discovered that the cards I'd sold I'd not made some of the images as PDFs from the Quark layouts and I couldn't open them up in the old version of Quark which I had installed again. It wasn't so hard really, I like learnign new software.

So the cards and prints from yesterday are almost done and will be in the post to their new owners today.

Creamy by chicalessia

This is a really pretty Treasury, I do like the way that the colours are grouped together over a whole range of items. I think that it's very well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5