Wednesday 26 November 2008

A touch of summer in the winter.

Wheat


I love to see a good summery colour scheme in these cold, dark and wintery months. This is a beauty.


Now here's a really original collection of goodies from a shop with a brilliant name! I'm usually impressed with the overall appearance of Treasuries but often there's not a lot that I actually want to click on and investigate further. This one is full of really cool items -

The Colour Letter Card by A View To is great, her shop has some really great colour themed cards, like the one below. I love the collections of items she's photographed for each one and I can't understand why she's only sold three items.

The pierced disk, rings and tiny berries necklace by kathiroussel is just the sort of thing that I'd wear (it's now firmly in my favourites - hint hint). The photographs of it are really original too.

And finally the Love - Original Text Based Painting from Simon's Gallery is just up my street too, I'm a real sucker for texts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5