Thursday 30 April 2009

Featured in Two Lovely Treasuries.....

I've just installed the 'Re-Tweet' buttons on my blog - you can see them on the top left of my posts. I'm hoping that if people read something they like or are mentioned in a post that they will hit Re-Tweet so that we can all get a little extra love to our blogs, shops or whatever.

More POEtry
by Flanders Field

Mines the middle at the bottom, don't know why my marker didn't save....

Pass the Salt and Pepper Please
by Jen Reese7



Thanks very much to both Jenn and Jenny for showing off my photos in your beautifully collected Treasuries. Fingers firmly crossed for two Front Pages!

Don't forget to Re-Tweet if you like what you see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5