Thursday 28 May 2009

Classic Curves

I shot this classic bent wood chair at the lovely Lowry centre in Salford. I've a real soft spot for taking photographs in art galleries, it's no surprise that they are (nearly almost) aesthetically pleasing, but it's a pleasure to be snapping somewhere so peaceful where people are contemplative and not rushing around being busy and important. Often there are big signs everywhere saying that photography is forbidden, but I always assume that this is to stop people taking pictures of the exhibits and, in the mind of the institution, reproducing them and selling them, making a fortune thus doing the museum/gallery out of major income.....I really don't think that this happens, do you?

I took this a while ago and have rediscovered it and given it a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5