Tuesday 17 February 2009

A display of doors.

Ada Rosman who featured Blue Door in Blue Wall in a fabulously exotic globe trotting Treasury the other day has done it again this time with a selection of doors from around in which she's included my print again! I think that's a first for me, to have the same curator choose the same print twice in less than a week.

Doors from around the world
by Ada Rosman

I've always had a soft spot for doors and have masses in my collection of photos from my travels here and there. Perhaps I should revisit some of them......

From the Treasury I particularly like Weathered by Photo Rebecca, I'd not come across her shop before on Etsy and she's some lovely grungy door photos in her shop, some are remarkably similar to the kind of scenes which catch my eye, such as this great image:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5