Wednesday 25 February 2009

Lone Tree

I've been playing with my 'vintage look' treatment again and this time I've revisited photos taken in Spain probably eight years ago when I was snapping everything which stood still for long enough with my very first digital camera. It was a Pentax Optio S and was so tiny that I carried it in an Altoids tin! It did me proud for years until I felt that I needed an upgrade. The holiday was a roadtrip and after an overnight ferry crossing to Cherbourg and our first night in considerable comfort and green in a Chateau we drove through France stopping off in La Rochelle for moules frites overlooking the harbour and by sundown we'd reached the Spanish border. After getting fantastically lost trying to find our Parador for the night we relaxed and plotted the rest of our trip. We were in Spain for two weeks, just the northern strip and had a fantastic time, I think we covered about 5,000 miles and saw plains, sea, forest and lots of art and ate some seriously good food. I'm going to enjoy sifting through these old pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5