Friday 27 February 2009

Front Page!

'Corks' has been knocking around in the Dad's Gift Guide for a while now and therefore appearing fleetingly on the Front Page according to Google Analytics, which is nice, but no way as gratifying as a 'real' FP like this one!

Stories
by Happyment


Happyment's got some great colourful goodies in her shop - I've mentioned before that I'm always amazed at the many uses for felt which I see on Etsy and these are no exception. The brooches she makes are pure fun and happy - as the shop name suggests! I love this one:

Black and White Flower Brooch $11

From the Treasury I am particular attracted to these lovely plates by Jenny Blasen Pottery - they remind me of my trip to Japan last year, where we saw some very striking ceramics.

Bamboo Trinket Plates $10

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was so nice from you to blog about this!
    And congratulations! You have received PROXIMIDADE Blog Award! (See my blog for its meaning and have fun!)

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5