Wednesday 20 May 2009

Blue Treasury today.

This is a nice blue Treasury featuring my Chair with Blue and Orange, there always seem to be plenty of blue ones around!

Beautiful Blues
by Katherine Jewelry


I like this ring from here shop - click and have a look, she needs to make that important first sale!


I've been doing my work as the iCraft Seller's Bootcamp Photography Advisor and answering questions, the questions have been interesting with a couple about lighting which isn't my particular are of interest, I hate using lights, possibly out of laziness so I've been reading up and thinking logically to answer their questions. I think it will do me good to think about areas which I don't usually consider very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5